It’s almost that time of the year where companies start celebrating the holiday season. Christmas is an exciting time, and you’ll usually find them joining events before enjoying some time off. However, COVID-19 has made it inconvenient for people to physically meet at enclosed locations, which puts a damper on employee morale and spirit.
That’s where corporate team building in Singapore comes in. To maintain that bond between colleagues and retain communication, you can engage in virtual activities. We have a host of online games for the festive season your employees can engage in from the comfort of their homes!
The joy of gathering during the festive season
There’s something special about Christmas in Singapore, and COVID-19 almost ruined it for many families and employees in the country. However, we fought to maintain that festive spirit, even if it meant we couldn’t gather in public spaces anymore. We found inventive ways to stay in touch and share the joy, such as sending gifts via delivery or using technology to our advantage.
Still, not being able to see or embrace each other in gatherings has taken its toll on many of us. There was a special kind of comfort in greeting everyone with smiles and talking the night away that filled our hearts with warmth and let our worries fall away.
Recreating the same atmosphere virtually
Just because there are restrictions, it doesn’t mean we can’t recreate the same warmth in our hearts. You can engage with a team building company in Singapore for the festive season to bring back that joy and frivolity. There are plenty of activities you can engage in to make it feel like an office party again.
For instance, you can send food parcels when you arrange a virtual dinner and dance for your employees in Singapore. You can also plan games for them to play from the comfort of their home, such as a Christmas-themed Amazing Race. To create more excitement, you can even set up a lucky draw with attractive cash prizes!
What type of virtual Christmas games does Making Teams offer?
Our team building company in Singapore has several virtual Christmas games for your employees to enjoy. They will make their remote offices feel festive, and you can have members of their family join if they like. Here are a few activities we offer:
- Xmas Scavenger Hunt: After forming teams, employees will have limited time to find specific objects in their homes. You’ll need to select from the generic items on the list so that everyone can join, such as something red or round.
- Xmas Music Challenge: Your teams will listen to extracts from songs from popular music television shows to see if they can identify them.
- Xmas Sales Pitch: Every employee will have the opportunity to pitch a crazy idea or product to the team with only one minute to promote it. The objective is to make it as hilarious as possible.
- Xmas Zoom Picture: Contestants will receive a zoomed-in portion of an image while guessing what it could possibly be.
- Xmas Millionaires: A combination of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire and Wheel of Fortune, participants will press a virtual buzzer to answer questions to see who can accumulate the most points.
Build a strong bond with your employees
When it’s been a long stressful year with everyone working remotely from home, it’s a good idea to take some time off with corporate team building activities in Singapore. These virtual Christmas games are ideal for strengthening the bonds between your employees who may feel like they’ve lost touch with one another due to the default working from home arrangement.
Moreover, engaging in some fun is also a good way for employees to get away from work and enjoy themselves. This helps to uplift spirits and can do wonders to strengthen communication and trust among your team members.
Organise a fun Christmas party with Singapore Team Building’s games
Don’t let the pandemic put a damper on your team’s Christmas spirit! With these exciting virtual games, your team can still enjoy the holidays and soak in the festive spirit. Feel free to contact us if you want to know more about the activities we offer in Singapore.