FUN & GAMES
The Virtual Amazing Race
Virtual Amazing Race
Take your team online for a thrilling virtual journey around the world!
“Take part in our Virtual Amazing Race from the convenience of your own personal working space, anywhere in the world! Explore, learn, create and be challenged together as you travel virtually to some of the most interesting and exotic locations around the globe using the power of online communication.”
Teams take part in a virtual Amazing Race to secret locations around the world using a combination of easily accessible programs and web apps. On the day of the event and once everybody has joined, your host will explain the proceedings followed by a globetrotting story and clues to the first location. Teams will be preassigned and put into individual team breakout rooms where they can discuss and delegate tasks. Teams will be connected in real time as they’re lead to some famous landmarks in different countries
and cities throughout the world. In each location, teams will be tasked with a variety of challenges and fact finding missions to complete in order to move on in the race. Each challenge will be under time limit. Only the quickest and most efficient working teams will be able to reach and complete them all and get to the finish point in time. The lively hosts will be with you the whole time and once the time is up all teams are sent back to the main room where the host will see who could complete the race in time first.
- Great for team participation in larger groups
- Learn new and interesting things about real world locations
- Better communication and teamwork
- Great icebreaker for new teams
- Better cross-cultural awareness
- 3D Virtual scenes and Augmented Reality to explore places around the world
- Live challenge options available with local expert instructors
- For all levels of technical ability – easy to play in web browser / mobile / tablet / VR headset
In various locations on their virtual race around the world teams face live cultural challenges and interactive games to complete. Each challenge takes around 15-20 minutes to complete.
In the live challenges teams interact with a local expert instructor of that challenge in real time video to complete that challenge and move on in the race. Example challenges are preparing a dish in Thailand, yoga in India and calligraphy in Japan.
In the interactive games teams are tasked with completing challenges with the information that is hidden on the web page and virtual scenes. Example challenges are based on language, music, customs, culture and other.
Maximum group size is 1000. For large groups we can host multiple sessions at the same time. Smaller teams of up to 10 are then put in virtual breakout rooms with a maximum of 50 rooms per event.
This activity is conducted through either Zoom or MS Teams and our own easily accessible Web App through any browser without the need for installation.
- Activity duration can be customized between 1 to 3 hours
- Zoom or MS Teams links will be sent upon confirmation
The winning team is the one that finishes the race first! The lead facilitator will be keeping score of finish times of each team and announce the winning team during the event de-brief. Additional scoring criteria and awards can be added if needed.
- Briefing takes place in the main room and includes some basic instructions on how to use the conference software.
- The de-brief takes again place in the main room where the top three teams will be announced
- Briefing and de-brief usually take around 5-10 minutes each but can be extended upon request for more in-depth analysis of team performance or extended awarding ceremonies.
09.00 am – Welcome and ice breaking games
09.20 am – Event brief by lead facilitator
09.30 am – Main virtual activity starts
11.15 am – Teams return to central conferencing room
11.20 am – Event de-brief, awarding ceremony
11.30 am – End of the program
Please contact us if you have any questions or
comments and our team will be in touch with
you within 24 hours.
How it Works
Most virtual events are between 1 – 3 hours and are conducted by an expert live facilitator through zoom video conferencing. Most event types are also available over other platforms such as Webex, Microsoft Teams and
We provide a Singapore or worldwide service, and can accommodate a range of time zones for any number of participants in multiple languages.
Interactive Virtual Team Building Games
View some of our available activities below…